Aside from the cheese and dairy industry in the state, there are plenty of girlfriend-only trips to Wisconsin. Check them out for just a few ideas to plan that vacation. From a girl’s heart to another, here are my top five favorite ideas of things to do for a girls’ getaway in Wisconsin.
1. Every girlfriend get-together could use some “retail therapy,” and those that happen in Wisconsin are no exception. Try visiting the Fox Cities, where over 200 retailers stake their claims over just a couple of miles. In addition to favorite chain stores that can be found across the company, there are also plenty of locally-owned, unique little shops that are perfect for browsing.
2. Dillman’s Bay Resort offers a beautiful getaway experience for gals who enjoy the outdoors. This resort combines elegant living quarters with the opportunity to get outside and enjoy nature to its fullest. In addition to offering the typical paddling boats, bikes, kayaks, and the like, the resort also offers beach volleyball and yoga classes in the morning on the banks of the White Sand Lake. This is the perfect place for all the gals to meet to simply relax and enjoy nature.
3. If your party is of the more adventurous type, definitely consider going on a Lake Geneva Canopy Tour. The tour is one on a zipline, taking your party through the trees and over the hills! There are five different sky bridges and eight different ziplines to try. Complete the day with a meal at the Baker House for the perfect day’s activity.
4. Ladies with a creative flair would definitely enjoy the Shake Rag Alley Center, where there are nine different buildings that house various workshops in plenty of artistic realms, including jewelry making, pottery, painting, and plenty more. If you’d rather not learn anything new but instead just work on your own craft with other like-minded women, check out their weekly art night parties. Whether just dabbling or looking for a place for the entire party to relax and enjoy something together, the Shake Rag Alley Center might be the perfect place for all of you.
5. Of course, Wisconsin vacations with the gals should always include a trip to the spa. As usual, there are definitely favorite places to relax and pamper yourself in Wisconsin. Perhaps the most famous spa is the Sundara Inn and Spa. Not only do they have an amazing spa that will totally relax your soul; they also have private villas that can be rented for groups! Take your girlfriends here to revitalize and reconnect while enjoying some of the finest spa services in the North.
These are only a few ideas for a womens-only vacation to Wisconsin. Use them to come up with the perfect plan for your trip–whether that be as a weekend getaway or an entire week. That Wisconsin girlfriend vacation might be just what all of you need.