Are you looking for fun ways to spend time with your girl friends? Check out these ideas for winter girl getaways.
1. If you like your winters cold and you want a fun way to experience fun girlfriend weekend getaways, then head over to the Lake Placid Lodge in New York, nestled in the Adirondack mountains. While here, you and your girl friend can go for a ride on a dog sled, go ice fishing, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing, or even hike one of the Adirondack’s famous trails. Ice-skating is another option at Lake Placid Lodge. Just about anything goes. If you are looking for ultimate winter fun galore, then the Lake Placid Lodge is definitely the place for you.
2. To experience the ultimate weekend filled with beach, sun, and sand, set out for Key West. Key West allows you to stay nice and warm in 70 to 80 degree temperatures, even in the winter. If you want the opportunity to get away from all that cold and be able to relax and stretch out, then Key West, Florida is definitely meant for you. You and your gal pals can do some serious sun bathing on the sunny beaches of Key West, go fishing, and relax under the beautiful, towering palm trees. If you want to experience a truly breathtaking moment, sit on the beach towards nightfall and watch the sunset over the ocean. It’s truly a magnificent sight.
3. For an incredible wine tasting adventure, head to Long Island and experience the Long Island North Fork Wine Tour. You will be staying in Greenport, where you and your girlfriends will visit up to 5 wineries during a behind the scenes tour. You will also experience live music during these tours. While you’re at it, why not stay for the amazing 3 course dinner in Greenport? This trip does require a minimum of 6 people, so hurry and invite all your girl friends for amazing girl getaways like this. You don’t want to miss it!
4. Have you ever been to Minnesota? If not, now is your chance to come visit the country’s largest shopping mall: Mall of America. You and your girlfriends can travel to Bloomington, Minnesota, where Mall of America is located. This place is not just your average mall. It features 520 stores to satisfy all of your shopping pleasures, and over 50 restaurants to choose from to really wet your whistle. The restaurants are a mix of fast food as well as sit-down restaurants. This way, each one of you gets a turn to choose where to eat, and you all may get to experience trying a new type of cuisine. The Mall of America also features 7 night clubs so you and your girlfriends can dance the night away. Feel free to buy all the clothes you want here, because in Minnesota, they don’t charge sales tax on clothing. You can even head on down to the Mall of America Theme Park, which is located directly in the center of the mall. The best rides are a giant Ferris wheel, a roller coaster, a carrousel fit for all ages, and more. You can even go visit Lego Land, a room within the Mall of America where you can go in and play with Legos. Finally, you have got to check out the Mall Of America’s Underwater Adventures Aquarium. It features sharks, turtles, and other forms of sea life. You enter through a glass tunnel and see all the marine life swimming over your head. If you plan on having an exciting adventure filled with shopping and fun for all of your girlfriends, then the Mall of America is a must.
5. If you are a party animal and want to hit the nightclub scene, check out Las Vegas, Nevada. There are hundreds of nightclubs to choose from, or you can even try your luck in one of Las Vegas’ many casinos. You and your girlfriends will have a fun and incredible time partying and dancing the night away. This is a surefire opportunity to experience new music, new sights, sounds, smells, and have a fun time partying and dancing with your closest girlfriends.
6. If you and your girlfriends love to be pampered and receive the royal treatment, you have got to take advantage of a spa weekend getaway. Head out to Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa in Whitefield, New Hampshire, where the ultimate spa treatment awaits you. Bathe in the resort’s Kohler Sōk tub, and take in the beauty of the Presidential Mountain Ranges. Ceiling-mounted faucets slowly immerse you in the hot tub, allowing for a blissful soak and time of total relaxation. This spa is one of a kind, and definitely not an opportunity to pass up.
7. Perhaps the most ultimate of all girl vacations is one where she gets to let her creative side out. If you and your girlfriends want a day to have fun, tell stories, and laugh with each other about anything, you’ve got to check out a crafting vacation. Go to Whippany, New Jersey for the Hanover Marriot’s Croptopia Getaways Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting Getaway. You and your friends will get to experience fantastic buffet meals, reserved seating for the nonstop crafting sessions, receive a Croptopia signature goodie bag, a chance to win fabulous prizes, and participate in a charity raffle craft making project. Plus, you can go to the scrapbooking store, Right at Home Scrapbooking, and purchase all the supplies you need to make your crafting adventure enjoyable. Then, head over to Close to My Heart with Lynn Como, where you will learn how to create beautiful scrapbooking layouts. Paper Piecing by design will help you choose the ultimate paper piecings to get your scrapbook pages just right. You can also create a Tag Mini Album or a Family Mini Album.
If you are searching for the perfect winter weekend getaway ideas, try one of these seven ideas – guaranteed to create a weekend full of enjoyment for you and your friends.